You don’t have to do it alone
Cyberattacks are growing more sophisticated, the number of devices and data are increasing exponentially, and regulations are getting tighter. Between supporting the business and protecting every asset, IT teams are overburdened and understaffed. Outsourcing your IT security is a smart strategy to better manage, monitor and defend against cyber threats.
Our managed security services help commercial and government organisations manage their security needs—from compliance and audits, to policies and architecture—without the high costs of ownership. Our local, dedicated teams are backed by strong global capabilities.
We’ll help you:
- Defend against sophisticated cyber attacks
- Increase your organisation’s security maturity
- Adopt and leverage security best practices
- Prevent, detect and respond to data breaches
- Reduce the risk of insider threats
A business-driven, risk-focused, and tailored approach to security management
Our European footprint, world-class services, and security professionals are ready to help you meet a wide range of security challenges. Actionable intelligence and risk ratings help you allocate the right resources against the most dangerous threats. Consistent policy management and incident handling provide a unified view of your security posture across your IT environments, networks and endpoints.
Our experienced security consultants have the knowledge and management capabilities to help you design and roll out your security strategy on a global scale. Our managed security services can help you mitigate vulnerabilities and better protect your digital infrastructure, so you can stay focused on managing your business.
Peace of mind to focus on your business
Get support from our security teams. Our state-of-the-art security operations centres (SOCs) offer 24/7 managed security services. We’ll help you identify and mitigate threats before they affect your business.
- 24/7 threat monitoring and protection
- Continuous monitoring of your environment • Real-time analysis and event correlation • Incident response management • Escalation of discovered threat activity • Customisable escalation process • Analysts in European SOCs
- Security posture overview and reporting
- 360° view of your security maturity • Regular executive reporting with practical recommendations • Security analytics tools for tracking and measurable ROI • Strategic risk management guidance • Improved alignment of security strategy and business goals for smoothly run operations
- Dedicated team of security experts
- Extend your in-house IT team with our certified security experts • Benefit from global security expertise and threat intelligence • Dedicated security specialist assigned to your organisation
- State-of-the-art security technology
- AI/ML-driven security operations and insights • Direct support from leading security vendors • Easy integration with your existing infrastucture • Smooth configuration and process efficiencies • No more lengthy configuration and fine-tuning of your tools
- Modular building blocks provide maximum flexibility
- Customise our security services to fit your needs and specification • Consolidated security management from one unified security portal
- Improve ROI and save time
- No need to hire your own security staff • No investment in expensive technology • No time wasted reviewing your logs • Optimise your time to focus on your priorities • We take care of your security needs
Managed network security
Network security is fundamental to running your business. But cyber threats are growing in number—and severity—every day. That’s why you need a highly skilled team of security experts, along with a layered defense system, to ensure your organisation’s valuable bandwidth isn’t compromised by malicious content or applications.
Managed security operations
A well-developed and well-run security operations centre (SOC) can help strengthen the security posture of any business. However, building and maintaining an effective SOC in-house can be costly and complex. SOC as a Service provides your organisation with a cost-effective alternative, offering an external team of cybersecurity experts and analysts to detect advanced threats.
Managed workplace security
These days, users need to be able to access data and applications quickly and securely, both within and outside of the corporate network. It quickly becomes clear how important a modern workplace security approach is as the number of cyber-attacks continues to rise. It is essential for businesses to protect their most important assets – their network and sensitive data. Security forms the foundation for compliance and must be a part of any strategic planning even when it comes to the modern workplace.
Flexible and diverse offering
While using best-of-breed technology, our experienced security experts fully align with your organisation’s processes. We offer end-to-end security management - from the data centre right through to network endpoints.
Managed NGFW firewall services
Managed XDR services
Managed EDR services
Managed NDR services
Managed Anti-DDoS services
Managed SOC services
Managed SIEM services
Managed IAM services
Managed Detection & Response services
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
MDR Managed Detection & Response
Advance your security operations capabilities while reducing mean time to detect and contain threats.
SOAR Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
Accelerate incident response with automation, process standardisation and integration with your existing security tools.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
XDR Extended Detection & Response
Alert aggregation, data analytics, and automated threat detection and response to simplify security.
EPP Endpoint Protection Platform
We provide a unified security approach that enables defenders to correlate threat activity across the entire network to protect every endpoint, fixed or mobile.
List view of all our security solutions.
Managed servicesReach out to our managed services team
Let us do the heavy lifting, while you focus on your business and strategy. Our team of managed services experts is ready for your enquiry. Give us a call or leave a message.
Senior Account Executive,
Frequently asked questions
Many organizations now seek to outsource parts or all of their security functions to a trusted security provider. Managed security services (MSS) is a service model or capability provided by security service providers to monitor and manage security solutions, networks, systems, and even software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and cloud environments.
A Managed Security Service Provide (MSSP) offers continuous (often 24x7 or 8x5 support) information security monitoring and management. A global, proactive protection delivery model helps detect and triage malicious security events.
As organizations scale and compete, protecting endpoints, assets and data from exfiltration, breach or other risks becomes paramount. The complexity of the security landscape has changed dramatically over the last several years, and organizations need to stay ahead of a rapidly changing threat landscape.
MSSPs provide an array of skilled professionals, such as onboarding specialists, security analysts or service delivery experts, engineering and support, project management and customer service. More specialized roles such as incident response, threat intelligence and threat hunting can be added, depending on the desired scope of the engagement.
Latest news and blog posts
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.