Secure and connected
For over 20 years, we have been in the business of ensuring data centers are secure and connected. Our expert engineers continue to design and manage architectures as well as solve complex security and network problems for tier-1 cloud providers, data centers, and hosting providers.
This means you're in able hands when you're thinking of activities such as scaling, automation, cloud-migration for your customers, and virtualisation.
We unburden you by optimising and managing your data center. We do this by comparing various strategic vendors and by validating best-of-breed architectures.
Join leaders in the industry
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Navigating the complexities of networking and security in the datacenter and cloud industry presents numerous challenges, from ensuring visibility to addressing evolving threats and compliance requirements.
Adapting to cloud visibility demands
- Continuously enhancing visibility in cloud environments to effectively identify and mitigate obscured security threats.
Addressing the escalation of data breaches
- Proactively fortifying defences against the increasing and evolving risks of data breaches in a digital-first world.
Compliance and data privacy
- Diligently navigating the labyrinth of regulations and compliance, aligning data management strategies with global standards.
Optimising network design and technology choices
- Strategically selecting and implementing network designs and technologies to meet the dynamic demands of modern business.
Bridging the expertise gap in complex architectures
- Actively seeking and integrating specialised knowledge to manage and optimise intricate IT architectures.
Streamlining IT management processes
- Innovating management approaches to oversee complex activities and processes in IT environments more efficiently.
Balancing TCO with OPEX and CAPEX
- Skillfully managing financial aspects of IT investments, focusing on lowering the Total Cost of Ownership while balancing operational and capital expenditures.
Executing large-scale IT projects successfully
- Navigating the challenges of large-scale and long-term IT projects with precision and strategic foresight for sustained success.
Interconnecting NorthC data centres in the cloud ecosystem
NorthC, a prominent player in regional data centres, colocation, and connectivity services, operates ten data centres in the Netherlands and two in Germany. Serving diverse sectors such as business, finance, government, IT services, healthcare, and both small and large enterprises, NorthC provides tailored connectivity and hybrid cloud solutions.
In collaboration with our partner Nokia, we've successfully implemented an integrated IP/optical data centre interconnect solution for the NorthC Region Connect Ring. This joint effort has established a nationwide virtual data centre network through robust fibre optic connections, delivering significant advantages to our clients. The high-speed Region Connect Ring ensures scalable and dependable interconnection among data centres and cloud services.
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing custom solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Data centre & cloud networking
Simplify operations and assure experiences with the modern, automated data centre.
Service provider networking
Transform and monetize your network.
Smart technology initiatives drive better business outcomes.
Geographically distributed enterprises are embracing Software-Defined WAN.
Taking a holistic approach to DNS security.
DDoS protection, prevention and mitigation have never been more critical.
"We can discuss new ideas and innovations with Nomios Group. They are always available for technical support. Choosing a supplier like Nomios Group isn’t just about an RFP process, it’s about getting honest advice and creative ideas."
"To create a future proof telco cloud, our IT team set out to build one of the most advanced, operationally efficient network data centres possible, with the support of Nomios Group."
"Based on my experience I would certainly recommend people to contact Nomios and ask them to help you out, because they will get you to the next level."
"Nomios Group has been a high-quality partner for us for many years – a real trusted advisor for all our network and security issues."
Get in touch with our industry experts
Combining deep industry expertise, advanced security and network capabilities and human-led design methodologies to enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
Senior Account Executive,