SOAR Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
Accelerate incident response with automation, process standardisation and integration with your existing security tools.
Threat detection is only half of the security equation. You also need smart incident response to the growing volume of alerts, multiple tools and staff shortages. Mature organisations are adopting a single security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) platform, and working with consulting and managed services to improve their security operations centers. This proactive approach to security threats delivers the critical elements of a successful zero trust strategy.
Responding to security issues faster
Integrate a SOAR platform into your existing security infrastructure, establishing a centralised hub that improves visibility into issues and speeds incident response.
- Accelerate incident response
- Your analysts face an onslaught of alerts, with an often confusing array of tools at their disposal. Automation helps enrich incidents with threat intelligence so they can quickly resolve damaging phishing attacks, malware infections in multiple endpoints, or focus attention on more critical tasks.
- Manage security operations
- Your SOC analysts may spend a lot of time in reaction mode. Managed detection and response experts can help them undertake more proactive vulnerability management and endpoint diagnostics, using tools like Ansible to scale and resolve issues when they occur.
- Maximise your security tools with orchestration
- A SOAR platform integrates your security tools, helping you centralise, standardise and scale processes. It automatically correlates security alerts flagged by your SIEM against threat intelligence feeds for malicious indicators, or integrates malware analysis into incidents after detonating in a sandbox.
Leading partners in SOAR
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
SASE Secure Access Service Edge
An evolving network architecture requires a new security approach.
Connect with usGet in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Latest news and blog posts
NAC Mist AI
Juniper Networks enhances user experience with cloud-based NAC and Mist AI-ChatGPT integration
Discover Juniper Networks' cloud-based NAC solution driven by Mist AI and the integration of ChatGPT, enhancing user support and AI-driven networking strategy.
NAC Mist AI
NAC is back and better than ever!
Juniper has expanded its Mist AI-driven enterprise portfolio, with Juniper Mist Access Assurance. It's a cloud-based NAC service that enables enterprises to easily enforce a Zero Trust security model without the challenges associated with on-premises NAC.
Jeff Aaron from Juniper Networks
Microsoft 365 Vectra
Securing Microsoft M365 and Azure Active Directory
Vectra Detect for Office 365 and Azure AD solutions dramatically improve visibility into M365 and Azure AD to detect attackers and act before it becomes a major security incident.