To keep up with the massive influx of data and increased demands on the network, networking professionals have to learn to secure, connect, build, and govern not only in the data centre, but across a vast multicloud landscape. Our data centre and cloud networking solutions offer a major step forward in managing complexity, maximizing business benefits, and deploying workloads in any location and on any cloud.
Benefit from industry best practices thanks to the many projects we have carried out with these companies.
The world’s leading data centre operators and cloud providers turn to us to deliver a scalable and secure digital foundation.
Turn complexity into flexibility
Your goal: Make the network less complex, more cost-effective, and more available. Easier said than done.
- Applications are the lifeblood of modern business. They need to be deployed quickly on the network, transferred seamlessly to any environment, and scaled rapidly, having the ultimate resource elasticity, without compromising availability or security.
- Availability and disaster recovery
- Businesses are dependent on applications and data, so it is critical that the network connecting them stays up and running—and it needs to play a more proactive role in overcoming disruptions and disaster recovery anywhere along the chain.
- In the expanding multicloud data center, the network plays one of the most vital roles in protecting a business’s reputation and assets. Securing the data center and its applications requires a holistic strategy where security is pervasive
- Many businesses are looking to multicloud to meet their ever-growing infrastructure needs. But that leaves them with a new challenge: Their on-premises infrastructure must coexist peacefully with public clouds while still providing automated network connectivity, consistent policy management, and simplified operations for multicloud environments.
- Day 2 operations
- Network operators face the challenge of managing change according to intent, with the need to have visibility into their fabric and the ability to quickly remediate issues when troubleshooting providing for a truly intent-based network (IBN). As networks have grown more critical to every organization’s mission, the need to understand what is going on in and across the network has become vital to the success of network staff and IT organizations.
- Cost remains one of the chief limitations for engineers looking to implement a premier solution, and a strong potential for return on investment remains one of the biggest drivers for business decision makers.
We are your new best friend
Success in digital business demands agility alongside reliability and security. Our team of experts helps you modernize and automate your data centre infrastructure and operations. Design, deploy, support, project management, logistics, and much more. With our full-service portfolio we do the heavy-lifting, so you can focus on more strategic work.
Modern, field-proven service concepts and methods are integrated into our service contracts, which are adjusted to the individual needs of each customer. What’s more, our services incorporate best practices from similar projects worldwide. A clearly defined business plan aligned to your objectives describes the service policy and organization, key performance indicators and continuous improvement measures.
Our technology ecosystem
Gamesys streamlines online game development with private cloud
“We’ve gone from days to hours to provision infrastructure,” Grech says. “Automating the setup of infrastructure is a huge benefit from the developer’s point of view.” Automation enables Gamesys developers to focus on the delivery of features for the online patrons of Jackpotjoy, Virgin Games, and all the other brands. “We’ve seen dramatically faster time-to-market from the inception of an idea to release into production,” says Grech. The development team welcomed the agility of NetOps. “We were able to give the developers the control they always wanted,” says Grech.
Connect with usGet in touch with our network experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your network challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Senior Account Executive,
Latest news and blog posts
SASE Juniper Networks
Simplifying the SASE experience with Juniper Networks
With the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Juniper Secure Edge now provides full-stack SSE capabilities, simplifying the SASE experience for customers.
Samantha Madrid from Juniper Networks
Cyber readiness & XDR: Progress, challenges & opportunities
Trellix pays particularly close attention to how EDR and XDR are being implemented across the public and private sectors.
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5