The vast majority of today’s threats require humans to activate them. Ensure your users know what to do when faced with a real threat by providing them with targeted education. Our unique people-centric approach can reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%. And our solution has been named a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for 6 years in a row.
A targeted, data-driven approach to making users resilient
Today’s threat landscape is constantly evolving. Our Security Awareness Training delivers the right education to the right people. And it ensures the right response from your users when faced with sophisticated phishing attacks and more.
Turn your employees into a strong last line of defense
- Understand people-centric risk
- Don’t let lowered click rates fool you into security awareness complacency. Understand which of your users are being targeted by attackers and your weakest knowledge areas beyond phishing.
- Change user behavior
- Don’t just train your users to check the box. Use proven education to engage them and change their behavior. And leverage a wide variety of security awareness materials to keep security top-of-mind.
- Reduce overhead, grow culture
- With trained users reporting real phishing attacks followed by automated remediation of malicious messages, you reduce the strain on your internal resources and help build a security culture.
Latest news and blog posts
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.