Complete and proactive API security solutions
APIs are quickly moving to the top of the list of application threat vectors. That’s because of the lack of API management integration among teams and inadequate security controls within most API gateways. Managing and securing your APIs need to be as agile as your DevOps.
Security, performance, and scale for any delivery model
Nomios provides comprehensive solutions which include API management, high-performance API gateways, and advanced security controls, which creates operational efficiencies. Regardless of your architecture, Nomios has the right solution to deliver the speed and security as your applications require.
- Complete, real-time inventory of APIs
- More than a number, discover API with full context including applied API security controls, data classification, internet connectivity, and more.
- Proactive remediation of API misconfigurations
- Our API security solutions detect and remediate management and configuration issues before they become a problem.
- Block API attacks
- AI-based engine detects and automatically blocks runtime API attacks keeping your business safe from data theft, fraud, and business logic abuse.
- Secure API SDLC
- API-specific security testing for DevOps that integrates into the tools your team is already using.
- Faster incident MTTR
- Detect and remediate API security incidents faster to shorten exposure windows and improve operational efficiencies.
- Single source of truth
- No more siloed views of APIs. Aggregated API details provide dynamic visibility with context for IT, security, compliance, and business teams.
Leading partners in API security
Latest news and blog posts
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto