XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber attack path management platform enables companies to rapidly respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems by continuously finding new exposures, including exploitable vulnerabilities and credentials, misconfigurations, and user activities. XM Cyber constantly simulates and prioritizes attack paths putting mission-critical systems at risk, providing context-sensitive remediation options.
Do you know how you can be attacked?
Using the attacker’s perspective, you can see the attack before it happens and get a clear view of the security posture across your hybrid cloud network. Utilize full attack graphs of your exposures so you can proactively close the security gaps in your network, pinpoint and prioritize attack paths, and quickly eradicate risk in the most cost-effective manner.
Continuous Attack Visibility across Hybrid Clouds:
- Spot the hidden connections between vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and user behavior as it relates to an exploitable attack path, and how an attacker could move laterally.
- Reduce your attack surface by identifying where all attack paths converge on critical assets and disrupt the attack before it starts with minimum operational effort.
- Continually improve your security posture with prioritized guided remediation steps to fix what matters most.
Break the critical points in the attack chain
Illuminate and disrupt the attack paths leading to your critical assets, in the cloud or on-premises.
- Attack paths for accurate visibility of your security posture.
- On a prioritized, actionable remediation plan.
- Your overall security posture and business, continuously.
XM Cyber Attack Path Management Platform
See your attack surface through the attacker’s eyes
- Understand the vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, user privileges and actions that chain together to form attack paths.
- See graphical attack paths from breach point to critical assets identifying the critical choke points.
- Know the likelihood of compromise based on a constantly up-to-date security score.
Continuously fix high-risk security issues in a cost-effective manner
- Follow a step-by-step automated report that prioritizes the required actions for safe and speedy remediation.
- Accurately and effectively improve security hygiene.
- Improve your security score on an ongoing basis.
Empower your team and leverage your security infrastructure
- Make vulnerability management easy with prioritized actions and optimal use of resources.
- SaaS based platform that operates in enterprise networks (on-premise), cloud networks and hybrid environments.
- Easy integration with other security systems to leverage security investment.
Why XM Cyber ?
Prioritise efforts on the 1% of flaws that present real risks.
Automation of supercharged pentests/red teams, continuous 24/7.
Secure critical assets by removing all attack paths.
By prioritising tasks, the new environment can be secured within weeks or even days.
Your dedicated XM Cyber experts
is an award-winning XM Cyber Affinity Global Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by XM Cyber as technical experts and advocates of XM Cyber’ solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage an XM Cyber-based solution to suit your needs.
SASE Juniper Networks
Simplifying the SASE experience with Juniper Networks
With the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Juniper Secure Edge now provides full-stack SSE capabilities, simplifying the SASE experience for customers.
Samantha Madrid from Juniper Networks
Cyber readiness & XDR: Progress, challenges & opportunities
Trellix pays particularly close attention to how EDR and XDR are being implemented across the public and private sectors.
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5