Global mission-critical support for VMware
We have experienced VMware experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of the software
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles
The Nomios team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options.
- On-site or near-site support engineer
- Local language support
- Designated liaison
- Multi-vendor stack support
- Operational and performance health checks
- Operational training class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.