VMware delivers a comprehensive cloud management platform that can manage hybrid (multi-cloud) environments running anything from traditional to container (cloud native) workloads. vRealize speeds up the delivery of IT services through automation and pre-defined policies, providing high levels of agility and flexibility for developers and lines of business while maintaining governance and control.
Independent analysts at Ovum named VMware cloud management platform the clear overall leader in multi-cloud management solutions, outpacing 10 competitors.
Enterprise-ready hybrid cloud management platform (CMP)
VMware's cloud management technology enables a dynamic, consistent digital foundation to deliver the apps that power business innovation.
A cloud infrastructure coupled with cloud management provides a common approach for building and running an enterprise-grade hybrid cloud. Hybrid clouds based on VMware provide high levels of agility, efficiency and control across both traditional and cloud-native, container-based applications. VMware-based clouds also give IT organisations the ability to provide choice to their application development teams by supporting multiple models for requesting services and giving developers the freedom to use the tools of their choice.
What a cloud management platform delivers
Provision infrastructure and application resources with your choice of consumption (API, catalog or CLI) based on pre-defined policies and permissions.
Day one and day two operations across private, public and hybrid clouds using VMware and other vendors’ (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) technology.
Provisioning and maintenance of resources are automated through the creation of blueprints (models) that include all the components of requested services along with their relationships, including a mix of VM and container-based services.
A unified view of health and utilization, automated performance management, accelerated capacity and planning decisions and proactive discovery of issues before they impact end-users.
Comprehensive reporting and analytics which improve capacity forecasting and planning while optimizing workload placement, resource acquisition and utilization.
The VMware Marketplace provides additional integrations with 3rd parties and custom applications and tools.
vRealize Suite is a hybrid cloud management platform that helps IT enable developers to quickly build applications in any cloud with secure and consistent operations. It provides developer-friendly infrastructure (supporting VMs and containers) and a common approach to hybrid and multi-cloud, supporting major public clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Better Together: product integrations for your cloud
VMware provides native integrations across the software-defined data centre (SDDC) elements: compute, networking, storage, and management.
vRealize Suite and vRealize Automation provide a common approach for building and running an enterprise-grade hybrid cloud. VMware-based hybrid clouds powered by vRealize Suite and vRealize Automation:
- Provide high levels of agility, control, and efficiency across both traditional and cloud-native container-based applications.
- Give IT the ability to provide choice to their application development teams. They support multiple sandbox models for requesting services and giving developers the freedom to use the tools of their choice.
What vRealize Suite delivers
- Application operations
- Enables developers to quickly release, troubleshoot, and optimise performance of highly distributed microservice-based cloud applications in real time.
- Programmable provisioning
- Helps developers and IT easily access infrastructure and application resources on any cloud through API, catalog, or CLI with full lifecycle management.
- Self-driving operations
- Helps IT continuously optimize capacity and performance based on operational and business intent.
vRealize Automation is a cloud automation tool that accelerates the delivery of IT services through automation and pre-defined policies, providing a high level of agility and flexibility for developers while enabling IT teams to maintain frictionless governance and control.
What vRealize Automation delivers
- Agility through cloud automation orchestration
- Accelerate the end-to-end delivery and management of infrastructure and applications.
- Control through frictionless governance policies
- Ensure that users receive the right-size resources or applications from the right cloud at the appropriate service level for the jobs they need to perform.
- Choice through flexibility
- Provision and manage multi-vendor, multi-cloud infrastructure, and stateful / stateless applications by leveraging new and existing infrastructure, tools, and processes.
- Cost saving through efficiency
- Reduce operational cost by replacing time-consuming, manual processes and gain additional cost savings through automated reclamation of inactive resources.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.