Tufin Orca provides cloud-based, security automation for container and microservice environments. From vulnerability scanning and compliance validation during every CI/CD cycle to identifying risks at runtime and taking policy-based action, Tufin Orca shields applications from constantly evolving threats.
How Tufin Orca fits in the Tufin portfolio
A continuum from the macro to the micro
Tufin is the leading provider of security policy orchestration across complex, physical and hybrid cloud environments. Orca extends the Tufin platform to deliver trusted security automation to microservices.
Why Tufin Orca?
- Visibility and control
- View all services, containers, connections and policies, and make real-time configuration changes
- Continuous compliance
- Detect and resolve policy validation errors during development and enforce compliance at runtime
- Vulnerability scanning
- Identify and protect against container vulnerabilities in both development and deployment stages
- Minimise attack surface
- Protect network traffic and limit breach expansion with automated microsegmentation and encryption
- Adaptive security
- Automate risk monitoring and anomaly detection, as Orca takes policy-based action to shield applications
- Customisable services
- Integrate third party notification and security services for custom protection using Orca’s open API
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.