Network security policy orchestration across physical networks & hybrid cloud platforms
As the market leader of award-winning security policy orchestration solutions, Tufin provides enterprises with the ability to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin automatically designs, provisions, analyses and audits network security configuration changes – from the application layer down to the network layer – accurately and securely. It assures business continuity with a tight security posture, rapid service delivery and regulatory compliance across physical, private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
Today’s enterprise network challenges
- Gain visibility
- Gain visibility and control of security and connectivity across physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms from a single pane of glass.
- Implement changes faster
- Implement changes in minutes without compromising security and compliance with policy-based automation that goes across vendors and platforms.
- Bolster your network security posture and reduce the attack surface by defining and enforcing a central policy baseline across the hybrid network.
- Ensure continuous compliance with industry regulations and internal security standards to avoid penalties and reduce costs and efforts of audit preparation.
- Accelerate service delivery and ensure business continuity by managing application-centric security and connectivity that is agnostic to infrastructure.
Why choose Tufin?
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite provides enterprises with cybersecurity and agility with network security policy orchestration for a wide range of technologies and integrations.
- Gain visibility and control across physical networks & hybrid cloud environments
- Reduce the attack surface and ensure continuous compliance
- Implement security changes in minutes instead of days
Your dedicated Tufin experts
is an award-winning Tufin Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Tufin as technical experts and advocates of Tufin solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Tufin-based solution to suit your needs.
10 key benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity
Passive optical LAN has a lot of benefits for enterprise connectivity, speed and cost optimisation. Read the 10 benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity.
Cemil Canturk from Nokia
The 5 key IT security assessment types
Different IT Security Assessment types explained. Every day, digital attacks threaten the continuity of your business. Cybersecurity assessments accurately map out the threat.
Powering considerations of the ONTs in a passive optical LAN
Discover the powering options for passive optical LAN ONTs: local AC powering, local powering with battery backup and remote powering
Cemil Canturk from Nokia