Scalable high-speed diverse crypto VPNs overview
As companies look to transform everything from their business operating models to service delivery methods, they are adopting technologies such as mobile computing and cloud to make data and applications available wherever they are needed resulting in an increased digital surface and exposure to data in transit breaches.
Maintaining uniform security policy for all corporate users, applications, devices irrespective of their location and appropriate access control is essential to providing security in a multi-cloud environment. The data in motion must be protected using mutual authentication and confidentiality to protect sensitive corporate data over unprotected networks and provides a defensible proof of security.
Scalable high-speed diverse crypto VPNs product details
Organisations select FortiGate scalable and high-performance Crypto VPNs to protect users from man-in-the-middle attacks and ultimately data from breaches that can occur while high-speed data is in motion. Fortinet VPN technology provides secure communications across the Internet between multiple networks and endpoints, through both IPsec and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technologies, leveraging FortiASIC hardware acceleration to provide high-performance communications and data privacy.
Features and Benefits
- Hardware assisted encryption
- Prevent breaches and secure data in transit at a very high speed.
- Comprehensive data communications security
- Protects application to application, user to users, user to machine, machine to machine communication.
- Security fabric integration
- Share FortiTelemetry information across site-to-site tunnels with required confidentiality.
- Scalable security
- Scalable security that is seamlessly integrated with routing.
- Diverse VPNs
- IPsec or SSL based diverse VPNs to offer flexible secure network choices.
- Unified management
- Simplified, easy-to-manage, single pane of glass to manage large scale crypto VPNs, Routing and NGFW.
Your dedicated Fortinet security experts
Nomios Group is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Nomios Group for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in Zoeterwoude is ready to assist you.