Open networking software for the modern data centre
Cumulus is leading the transition of the data centre market from a closed and proprietary environment to one that embraces open, standards-based systems. Unlike anyone else in the market, they build networking products purely with Linux. Our customers can leverage its standard interfaces and rich ecosystem to achieve a new level of control of cost and operations — previously accessible only to the largest web-scale operators.
By transitioning to open networking, we believe organisations of all sizes can affordably build and efficiently operate their network like the world’s largest data centres. Our customers can run their data centre networks the way Google and Facebook have done for years — highly automated, flexible and efficient, without all the development time or expensive, specialised hardware. We call it web-scale networking.
Cumulus Linux is the industry's most innovative open network operating system that allows you to automate, customise and scale your data centre network like no other.
Why choose Cumulus Linux?
Cumulus Linux is the only open network OS that allows you to affordably build and efficiently operate your network like the world’s largest data centre operators, unlocking web-scale networking for businesses of all sizes.
- 130+ hardware platforms
- Choose from an extensive list of qualified and supported hardware based on the latest innovations in merchant silicon.
- Complete standardisation
- Reduce complexities and get complete interoperability with Linux across your entire data centre.
- Network protection
- Receive additional levels of security exclusive to Cumulus Linux in addition to industry-standard security features.
- Flexible open architecture
- Enables you to customise your network and scale seamlessly.
- Reduce Cap EX
- By lowering the cost of acquiring open switches and optics.
- Reduce OpEX
- By leveraging existing talent and assigning more switches per engineer.
- Built for automation first
- Most comprehensive end-to-end automation for CI/CD workflows including simulation, validation, troubleshooting and NetDevOps practices.
- Faster IT delivery
- Leverage native integration and best-of-breed tools for automation, monitoring, analytics and more.
Cumulus NetQ is a highly-scalable, modern network operations tool set that provides visibility into your overlay and underlay networks in real-time. NetQ delivers actionable insights and operational intelligence about the health of your data centre — from the container, virtual machine, or host, all the way to the switch and port, enabling a NetDevOps approach.
Why choose Cumulus NetQ?
- Streamlined upgrades/configurations
- Lifecycle management capabilities enable push button simplicity via NetQ's intuitive GUI interface.
- Gain real-time intelligence
- Correlate configuration and operational status, instantly identify and track state changes for your entire data centre.
- Reduce downtime
- With quick alerts, faster troubleshooting and proactive detection.
- Remediate faster
- Detect faulty network states and get alerts with precise fault location data.
- Remove complexity
- Rich graphical user interface (GUI) simplifies operations and increases operator efficiency by quickly highlighting issues through visualizations and alerts.
- Diagnose root causes
- Trace network paths, replay the network state at a time in the past, review fabric-wide event change logs, and diagnose the root cause of state deviation
Cumulus Networks is redefining data centre networking.
Instead of focusing on siloed solutions, at Cumulus Networks, they transform every stage of the networking lifecycle — from architecture, design, build, deployment and operations — with their two core products, Cumulus Linux and Cumulus NetQ. Cumulus Linux is the most flexible network operating system available because it runs on Linux. Our customers access flexibility, efficiency, speed and choice with a unified stack and a feature set designed for the digital age. With Cumulus NetQ, we empower organisations with full network validation and reduced downtime and even extend network visibility into containers.
The network is a critical part of the data centre that has traditionally been a bottleneck for the rapid deployment of applications. From provisioning and deployment to monitoring and operations, we believe in completely transforming the industry by enabling a web-scale IT architectural approach.
Boldly breaking the status quo
The team at Cumulus Networks is comprised of some of the industry’s most renowned technology innovators responsible for some of the most significant advancements in networking. Cumulus Networks broke into the industry with the first Linux operating system for networking hardware — filling a critical gap in realising the true promise of the software-defined data centre.
Cumulus Networks is not just defining the future of networking. They are actively creating it with Nomios and our customers. The list of product features and services are heavily dominated by in-house innovations and developments, and their leadership team and engineering talent are bringing thought leadership and support to the open networking community. Cumulus Networks is transforming the networking industry by bringing web-scale IT and innovations to the data centre.
95% faster deployment
75% raised efficiency
60% reduced TCO
Your dedicated Cumulus Networks experts
is an award-winning Cumulus Networks Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Cumulus Networks as technical experts and advocates of Cumulus Networks solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Cumulus Networks-based solution to suit your needs.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.