Global 24/7 mission critical support and NOC services.
Global mission-critical support for Cisco Systems
We are seasoned Cisco Systems experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times.
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software.
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource.
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles.
Your dedicated Cisco Systems support engineers
is an award-winning Cisco Systems Gold Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Cisco Systems as technical experts and advocates of Cisco Systems solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Cisco Systems-based solution to suit your needs.
The Nomios team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
- On-Site or Near Site Support Engineer
- Local Language Support
- Designated Liaison
- Multi-Vendor Stack Support
- Operational and Performance Health Checks
- Operational Training Class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.