A fresh, new approach to security
We knew security could be different. Fast enough to keep up with dynamic threats. Intelligent enough to learn from them. Constantly evolving to keep the upper hand. So Trellix brings you a living XDR architecture that adapts at the speed of threat actors and delivers advanced cyber threat intelligence. Trellix is changing what security means and what it can do, giving everyone in your organization the confidence that comes with being more secure, every day.
A living, learning XDR ecosystem
Introducing the Trellix Platform, a composable XDR ecosystem that adapts to the challenges of your business.
- Learn & Adapt
- The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
- Keep your organization resilient with adaptive prevention that adjusts and responds in machine time to threats. Customers trust 75M endpoints to Trellix.
- Maximize business agility through zero trust principles and protect against front-door, side-door, and back-door attacks, all while streamlining policy management.
- Get comprehensive, non-invasive protection for your cloud-native applications, through secure agile DevOps and visible deployment environments.
- Our email and collaboration tool security protects against high-volume exposure points and attackers, automating for optimized productivity and enabling secure and agile teamwork.
- Data & Users
- We secure your data no matter where or how it moves, with security that applies intelligence at scale and adapts across the enterprise.
- Block malware and sophisticated attacks on your infrastructure with security that learns through dynamic inputs, adapts with sophisticated responses, and configures to your needs.
Your dedicated Trellix experts
Nomios is an award-winning Trellix Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Trellix as technical experts and advocates of Trellix XDR solutions. That means you can count on Nomios for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Trellix-based solution to suit your needs.
10 key benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity
Passive optical LAN has a lot of benefits for enterprise connectivity, speed and cost optimisation. Read the 10 benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity.
Cemil Canturk from Nokia
The 5 key IT security assessment types
Different IT Security Assessment types explained. Every day, digital attacks threaten the continuity of your business. Cybersecurity assessments accurately map out the threat.
Powering considerations of the ONTs in a passive optical LAN
Discover the powering options for passive optical LAN ONTs: local AC powering, local powering with battery backup and remote powering
Cemil Canturk from Nokia