Network security client for endpoints that protects mobile users, regardless of location.
Secure mobile workforces
The modern workforce is more mobile than ever, accessing the network from any place on any device, at any time. Endpoint antivirus and VPN technologies aren’t enough to stop advanced threats. By extending next-generation firewall capabilities through the GlobalProtect subscription, you can gain greater visibility into all traffic, users, devices, and applications. With GlobalProtect, organisations can extend consistent security policies to all users, while eliminating remote access blindspots and strengthening security.
GlobalProtect supports all existing PAN-OS authentication methods and provides the NGFW with a user-to-IP-address mapping for User-ID to help ensure secure access control for all mobile users. To make strong authentication even easier to use and deploy, you have access to the following features:
- GlobalProtect uses RADIUS and SAML integrations to support a range of third-party MFA methods, including one-time password tokens, certificates, and smart cards
- After authentication, you can use an encrypted cookie for access to a portal or gateway for the lifetime of that cookie, ensuring that protection is always present and transparent for an improved user experience.
Simplified certificate enrollment support
- GlobalProtect can automate the interaction with an enterprise PKI for managing, issues, and distributing certificates.
Protect your growing workforce. GlobalProtect secures your mobile workforce, wherever they go. You benefit from:
- Remote access VPN
- Provides secure access to internal and cloud-based business applications
- Advanced threat protection
- Stops threats from reaching the endpoint and protects agains phishing and credential theft
- URL filtering
- Enforces acceptable use policies, filters access to malicious domains and adult content and prevents the use of avoidance and evasion tools
- Bring-your-own-device policies
- Supports app-level VPN for user privacy and supports automated identification of unmanaged devices
- Zero trust implementation
- Delivers reliable user identification, delivers immediate and accurate host information for visibility and policy enforcement and enforces step-up MFA to access sensitive resources
Why choose GlobalProtect?
The Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall plays a critical role in preventing breaches. Use GlobalProtect to extend the protection of the platform to users wherever they go. By using GlobalProtect, you can get consistent enforcement of security policy so that even when users leave the building, their protection from cyberattacks remains in place.
- Control: GlobalProtect safeguards your mobile workforce by using the capabilities of your Next-Generation Firewall to inspect all traffic—incoming and outgoing.
- Security: Enable always-on IPsec/SSL VPN connection between a variety of endpoints and operating systems to deliver transparent access to sensitive data without risk. Quarantine compromised devices with immutable characteristics on internal and external networks.
- Visibility: Eliminate blind spots in your mobile workforce traffic with full visibility across all network traffic, applications, ports, and protocols.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NAC Mist AI
Juniper Networks enhances user experience with cloud-based NAC and Mist AI-ChatGPT integration
Discover Juniper Networks' cloud-based NAC solution driven by Mist AI and the integration of ChatGPT, enhancing user support and AI-driven networking strategy.
NAC Mist AI
NAC is back and better than ever!
Juniper has expanded its Mist AI-driven enterprise portfolio, with Juniper Mist Access Assurance. It's a cloud-based NAC service that enables enterprises to easily enforce a Zero Trust security model without the challenges associated with on-premises NAC.
Jeff Aaron from Juniper Networks
Microsoft 365 Vectra
Securing Microsoft M365 and Azure Active Directory
Vectra Detect for Office 365 and Azure AD solutions dramatically improve visibility into M365 and Azure AD to detect attackers and act before it becomes a major security incident.