Cortex Data Lake enables AI-based innovations for cybersecurity with the industry’s only approach to normalizing and stitching together your enterprise’s data. Get public cloud scale and locations with the assurance of the security and privacy of your data. Significantly improve the accuracy of security outcomes with trillions of multi-source artefacts for analytics. Cortex Data Lake can:
- Radically simplify your security operations by collecting, integrating, and normalizing your enterprise’s security data.
- Effortlessly run advanced AI and machine learning with cloud-scale data and compute.
- Constantly learns from new data sources to evolve your defences.
Cortex Data Lake integration
Never worry about complexity or scale again
Deploying massive data collection, storage, and analysis infrastructure is complex. You need to plan for space, power, compute, networking and high availability needs, increasing costs, and operational burden. Once deployed, the infrastructure needs ongoing maintenance and monitoring, taking time away from activities that drive your business forward.
Cortex Data Lake is built to benefit from public cloud scale and locations. The cloud-based service is ready for elastic scale from the start, eliminating the need for local compute and storage. As your needs grow, you can add more capacity with the push of a button. The public cloud architecture lets you take advantage of global locations to solve local data residency and privacy requirements. Infrastructure—including storage and compute—is handled for you, letting you focus on solving new security challenges with apps built on Cortex.
- Collect, integrate, and normalize your enterprise’s security data
- Apply advanced AI and machine learning with cloudscale data and compute.
- Constantly learn from new data sources to evolve your defenses.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.