FortiAnalyzer supports analytics-powered use cases to provide better detection against breaches
The digital attack surface is expanding at a rapid rate, making it increasingly difficult to protect against advanced threats. According to a recent Ponemon study, nearly 80% of organisations are introducing digitally fueled innovation faster than their ability to secure it against cyberattacks. In addition, the challenges of complex and fragmented infrastructures continue to enable a rise in cyber events and data breaches. Assorted point security products in use at some enterprises typically operate in isolated silos, obscuring network and security operations teams from having clear and consistent insight into what is happening across the organisation.
Integrated security architecture with analytics-powered security and log management capabilities can address this lack of visibility. As part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiAnalyzer supports analytics-powered use cases to provide better detection against breaches.
- End-to-end visibility with event correlation and threat detection
- Reduce time to detection by leveraging Indicator of Compromise (IOC) service to quickly identify threat across your network
- Advanced compliance reporting
- Provides hundreds of pre-built reports and templates which are regulation-specific to make proving compliance easy.
- Enterprise-ready integrations
- Provides turn-key integration with no extra charge for trusted partner products such as Splunk, IBM QRadar, ServiceNow, Tufin, and AlgoSec.
- Enterprise-grade high availability
- Automatically backs up the FortiAnalyzer database to up to five nodes in a cluster that can be geographically dispersed for disaster recovery. One of the secondary nodes can easily become a primary node.
- Security automation
- Reduces complexity and cost leveraging automation enabled via REST API, scripts, connectors, and automation stiches.
- Multi-tenancy and administrative domains (ADOMs)
- Separate customer data and manage domains leveraging ADOMs to be compliant and operationally effective.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.