Flowmon Packet Investigator (FPI) is an automated network traffic auditing tool that records and interprets full packet data. Combining automatic PCAP investigation and built-in expert knowledge, provides administrators with not only an understanding of emergent issues but also with suggestions for a remedy, saving hours or even days of manual work.
What FPI can do for you:
- On-demand network traffic recording (L2-L7) for in-depth troubleshooting.
- Automate packet analysis of captured events with built-in expert knowledge.
- Streamline troubleshooting with automatic explanations and suggestions for a remedy.
Key benefits and features
- Automated analytics
- Autonomous investigation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, IMAP, IMF, POP, SIP, SLAAC, SMB, SMTP, IP, TCP, SSL, HTTP for resolving operational problems, compatibility issues, etc.
- Built-in expertise
- The Investigator uses an analytical engine to locate the root-cause, explains it in a clear message, and suggests remedial actions.
- Hard evidence anytime you need
- Capture relevant packets at 1G, 10G, 40G, and 100G speeds. Use inbuilt capture capabilities or upload PCAPs from external sources.
- Rolling buffer
- A set of packets per flow remains buffered for a defined period and is recorded on-demand.
- Automated triggers
- A detected event can automatically trigger full packet recording, making raw traffic data available for thorough analysis.
- Consolidation of tools
- Availability, capacity, troubleshooting, compliance, and forensics - with Flowmon, all under one hood, across the entire hybrid environment.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.