Get complete network traffic visibility with the high performance Netflow Collector.
Flowmon Collector is a network monitoring appliance that captures, stores and processes flow data, including normalisation, visualisation and analysis. The network and application telemetry is displayed on a highly customisable dashboard, turning the network into a transparent environment by providing statistics, visualisation and drill-down options for effective troubleshooting and capacity planning.
Flowmon Netflow/IPFIX Collector
Flowmon Collector is a powerful standalone appliance providing detailed network traffic visibility. The solution is dedicated to the collection, visualisation, analysis and long-term storage of network statistics (NetFlow v5/v9, IPFIX and other flow data) generated from routers, switches, firewalls or specialised Flowmon Probes. With a well-arranged user interface, it allows administrators to have absolute control over the network to troubleshoot operational issues quickly, enhance network & application performance and deal with modern cyber threats.
With Flowmon modules, the functionality of Flowmon Collector is extended by the advanced analysis of flow statistics. Learn more about Flowmon Anomaly Detection System for network behaviour analysis, Flowmon Application Performance Monitoring for driving application value, Flowmon Traffic Recorder for complete data communication recording and Flowmon DDoS Defender, a solution for the detection and mitigation of volumetric attacks.
- A holistic approach to network monitoring
- Though red/green server status may be sufficient for availability monitoring, Flowmon's market-leading NPMD solution will give clear insight for user experience monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- Flowmon Collector can process data in all standard formats such as NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow, jFlow or NetStream. It supports data exported from any device, allowing for smooth integration into any network.
- Hybrid environment-ready
- Native cloud traffic mirroring combined with the ability to process and normalise heterogeneous data from multiple sources, the Collector provides a uniform level of transparency throughout the public cloud, on-premise or hybrid environments.
- Flowmon Collector can serve as a tool for network data analysis, allowing the user to see the “big picture”. It can also be used as a proxy to forward the data to security or analytical platforms, or it can serve as a comprehensive and reliable data storage. The Collector simply adapts to the user’s needs.
- Small businesses or global networks with distributed architecture - Flowmon Collector can serve as a central point of network data storage and analysis with unlimited scalability. Add more Collectors or Flowmon Probes for larger networks and get complete, cost-effective coverage.
- The Collector has the highest performance in flows/s per appliance on the market. Its database system is built for fast data processing and it has enough space to store the resulting amounts of data.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.