Balance web access with security
We live in an online world, but uncontrolled, company-wide web access exposes your network and applications to myriad threats. Secure Web Gateway Services keeps your team connected without putting your network, applications, or data at risk.
It goes both ways
Secure Web Gateway Services verifies endpoint integrity before and after users connect to the web. It’s the only web access gateway to secure against both inbound and outbound malware.
Take the good, leave the bad
With powerful URL categorization and filters, you can allow, block, or confirm and continue access to sites and applications, on a user-by-user basis. It provides security without compromising employee productivity.
The details are in the data
Gather content- and context-aware data, then process it using powerful malware analytics tools, so you can detect patterns that indicate complex attack vectors, like advanced persistent threats (APTs).
Connect to a cloud-based threat intelligence system that monitors web and social media content. By processing up to five billion content requests daily, it analyzes a substantial amount of current data to proactively predict, locate, and identify the latest threats.
- See who is visiting which sites and enable user-based web security policies through user identity tracking.
- Monitor and control off-premises or cloud-based user web activities with a single management view.
- Use the web-based Splunk App to access aggregated graphical reports on top users, web categories, and more.
- Detect threats embedded in web pages using different defence techniques.
- Log web activity in forensic detail and publish it to leading security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.