Protect your data centre
DDoS attacks saturate bandwidth, consume network resources, and disrupt application services. Can your infrastructure successfully fend them off? Advanced Firewall Manager mitigates network threats before they disrupt critical data centre resources.
- Secure your data centre
- Unifies application configuration with network security policy for tighter enforcement.
- High-volume logging controls
- Supports SNMP, SIP, DNS, IPFIX collectors, and protects log servers from being overwhelmed.
- SSH channel protection
- Provides granular, policy-based control over SSH traffic in the data centre.
- Network protection
- Identifies and mitigates network, protocol, DNS threats, before they reach critical data center resources.
- Flexible defense of complex threats
- Mitigate sophisticated zero-day threats or gather critical forensics using F5 iRules.
SASE Juniper Networks
Simplifying the SASE experience with Juniper Networks
With the addition of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Juniper Secure Edge now provides full-stack SSE capabilities, simplifying the SASE experience for customers.
Samantha Madrid from Juniper Networks
Cyber readiness & XDR: Progress, challenges & opportunities
Trellix pays particularly close attention to how EDR and XDR are being implemented across the public and private sectors.
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5