Performance. Security. Availability.
Deliver what’s expected of your apps
Users expect apps to be fast, secure, and always available. Anything less is unacceptable. If you’re lucky, you’ll be one of few to hear about it. Enter BIG-IP DNS. Think of it as app insurance.
BIG-IP DNS improves the performance and availability of your global applications by sending users to the closest or best-performing physical, virtual, or cloud environment. It also hyperscales and secures your DNS infrastructure from DDoS attacks and delivers a real-time DNSSEC solution that protects against hijacking attacks.
Speed, meet security
BIG-IP DNS hyperscales up to 100 million responses per second (RPS) to manage rapid increases in DNS queries.
With a set of features that includes multicore scalability, DNS Express, and IP Anycast integration, BIG-IP DNS handles millions of DNS queries, protects your business from DDoS attacks, and ensures top application performance for users.
BIG-IP DNS delivers a real-time, signed DNSSEC query response and DNS firewall services for attack protection and mitigates complex threats by blocking access to malicious domains.
Works with what you already have in place
BIG-IP DNS services integrate with DNS zone management solutions, increase DNS performance at the network edge, and mask the DNS back-end infrastructure.
That translates into higher productivity, server consolidation, faster responses, and protected DNS management.
BIG-IP DNS routes distributed app traffic to keep pace with changing network and user volumes that can overwhelm data centres during peak traffic times.
BIG-IP DNS can also be configured as a full proxy for global load balancing applications and DNS across architectures, as well as across the globe. Plus, you can use it in virtual and hybrid cloud environments to extend DNS services and global app availability while keeping centralised control within the data centre.
- Superior DNS performance
- Manages query responses with multicore scalability, handling spikes in DNS query volumes.
- DNSSEC protection
- Protects LDNS servers from cache poisoning and man-in-the-middle attacks with real-time DNSSEC.
- Continual monitoring and automated failover
- Gives you the flexibility to shift traffic to a backup data center and fail over an entire site, or just control the affected apps.
- DNS firewall services
- Validates query requests, mitigates malicious communications, absorbs DDoS attacks, and more.
- Global server load balancing
- Supports application requirements across data center and cloud environments while keeping apps available.
- Location-based routing
- Routes clients to the nearest data center with geolocation-based load balancing for the best user experience.
Your dedicated F5 Networks experts
Nomios Groupis an award-winning F5 Networks Gold Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by F5 Networks as technical experts and advocates of F5 Networks solutions. That means you can count on Nomios Group for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage an F5 Networks-based solution to suit your needs.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in Zoeterwoude is ready to assist you.