Turn your entire network into an extension of your security architecture
As our business-critical applications move from our premises-based networks to the cloud and users are accessing resources from their personal devices everywhere, the traditional firewall approach no longer works. Our single network perimeter has evolved to multiple micro-perimeters, and our traditional firewall devices are being augmented by a mixture of physical and virtual appliances. As a result, organisations are struggling to operationalise these disparate security solutions to maintain consistent policies and uniform threat visibility.
At Cisco, we’re building a security platform that enables a more agile and integrated approach for harmonising policies and enforcement across increasingly heterogenous networks. The latest generation of Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) give you the deepest set of integrations between core networking functions and network security, delivering the most secure architecture ever. The result is a complete security portfolio that protects your applications and users everywhere.
Firepower 2100 series
For large branch, commercial and enterprise needs. Select the management option that suits your environment and how you work.
Firepower 4100 series
For large campus and data center, create logical firewalls for deployment flexibility, inspect encrypted web traffic, protect against DDoS attacks, cluster devices for performance and high availability, scalable VPNs, block network intrusions, and more.
Firepower 9300 series
For service providers and high-performance data centers, this carrier-grade modular platform enables the creation of separate logical firewalls and scalable VPNs, inspects encrypted web traffic, protects against DDoS attacks, clusters devices for performance and high availability, blocks network intrusions, and more.
ASA 5500-X appliances combine robust hardware platforms with advanced threat inspection technologies to enable small to mid-sized organizations as well as branch offices stay protected against the latest threats.
World-class security controls and benefits
Threats have become more sophisticated and networks have become more complex. Very few, if any, organisations have the resources to dedicate to staying up to date and successfully fend off all these constantly emerging and evolving threats. As threats and networks become more complex, it is imperative to have the right tools to protect your data, applications, and networks. Cisco NGFWs have the power and flexibility that you need to stay one step ahead of threats. They offer a dramatic 3x performance boost over the previous generation of appliances, in addition to unique hardware-based capabilities for inspecting encrypted traffic at scale.
- Leverage your existing investments with Cisco
- Enforce policies with greater security control points
- Safeguard users anywhere they access the internet
- Extend the capabilities of your network appliances for better, more integrated security
- Gain a robust set of product integrations for zero trust
Why Cisco Secure Firewall?
Cisco Secure Firewall is foundational to the industry’s most complete and open security platform.
- Consistent policy and visibility
- As networks become more interconnected, achieving comprehensive threat visibility and consistent policy management is difficult. Simplify security management and gain visibility across distributed and hybrid networks.
- Integrate network and security
- Cisco Secure Firewall sets the foundation for integrating powerful threat prevention capabilities into your existing network infrastructure, making the network a logical extension of your firewall solution.
- World-class security controls
- Defending networks against increasingly sophisticated threats requires industry-leading intelligence and consistent protections everywhere. Improve your security posture today with Cisco firewalls.
10 key benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity
Passive optical LAN has a lot of benefits for enterprise connectivity, speed and cost optimisation. Read the 10 benefits of passive optical LAN for enterprise connectivity.
Cemil Canturk from Nokia
The 5 key IT security assessment types
Different IT Security Assessment types explained. Every day, digital attacks threaten the continuity of your business. Cybersecurity assessments accurately map out the threat.
Powering considerations of the ONTs in a passive optical LAN
Discover the powering options for passive optical LAN ONTs: local AC powering, local powering with battery backup and remote powering
Cemil Canturk from Nokia