Global mission-critical support for Broadforward
We are seasoned Broadforward experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of the software
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles
Value Added Services
The team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options.
- On-site or near-site support engineer
- Local language support
- Designated liaison
- Multi-vendor stack support
- Operational and performance health checks
- Operational training class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
EVPN Data centre
EVPN Data Centre Interconnect options
An overview of available options for EVPN Data Centre Interconnect (DCI) architectures used to connect multiple data centres together in a secure, resilient and scalable manner.
Juniper Networks Mist AI
WiFi transformation for notonthehighstreet.com [Video]
In this video, Brett Irvine, IT manager at notonthehighstreet.com tells us about his previous WiFi solution and why it wasn't sufficient.
Partnership Success story
Eurofiber and Nomios celebrate 10 years of partnership
Nomios and Eurofiber celebrate 10 years of being proactive partners as they work to secure and connect European cities.