A10 Thunder® ADC
Offering a complete application solution, A10 Thunder® ADC (Application Delivery Controller) ensures server availability, protects vulnerable applications and accelerates content delivery. It masters multi-cloud and hybrid cloud deployments with a Polynimbus solution that reduces complexity and cost for IT operations, providing better business outcomes.
Agile application delivery & security
From SMBs and large enterprises to service providers and cloud operators, organisations are managing a large and rapidly growing set of mission-critical applications. A purpose-built solution, A10 Thunder ADC ensures these applications are highly available, accelerated and secure. It helps reduce downtime, ensure business continuity and build highly available applications across global data centres and/or multiple clouds.
Thunder ADC delivers the capacity, scalability, multi-tenancy and programmability to adjust to an everchanging environment. Consolidate point products, reduce network complexity and achieve a substantial reduction in TCO. Thunder ADC delivers L4-7 load balancing and multiple layers of security via web and DNS app firewalls, single sign-on (SSO) authentication and in-depth support for advanced encryption, including high-performance PFS/ECC. Built upon A10’s Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS®) platform, Thunder ADC delivers application performance and security for any environment.
- Enhanced application availability
- Ensure efficient and reliable application delivery across multiple datacenters and cloud. Minimise network latency and downtime, and enhance the end-user experience.
- Comprehensive application security
- Increase application security with advanced SSL/TLS offload, single sign-on (SSO), DDoS protection and Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities.
- Complete application visibility
- Integrate with the Harmony™ Controller to gain deep per-application visibility and comprehensive controls for secure application delivery across on-premises datacenters, public, private and hybrid clouds.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.