New cyber threats emerge every moment of every day. The highly commercialized cybercriminal ecosystem constantly changes its attacks and techniques. Whether it’s a ransomware family, phishing campaign, or infrastructural vulnerability—organizations must constantly be prepared to defend against something new at all times. That’s where the threat research and intelligence of FortiGuard Labs is critical. Extensive knowledge of the threat landscape, combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels, is the foundation for providing effective security. Spanning 10 distinct security disciplines, hundreds of researchers at FortiGuard Labs scour the cyber landscape and proactively seek out new avenues of attack every day to discover (and ideally preempt) emerging threats. The FortiGuard team develops effective countermeasures to protect more than 320,000 Fortinet customers around the world. These countermeasures include up-to-the-minute threat intelligence, delivered as a subscription service for Fortinet security products.
Security subscriptions include:
- Up-to-the minute threat intelligence in real time to stop the latest threats
- Insight into threats anywhere in the world through a global network of more than three million sensors
- Fast and comprehensive intelligence via automated and advanced analytics (such as machine learning) being applied to cross-discipline information
- High fidelity with mature and rigorous back-end processes
- Prevention of exploitation of new avenues of attack with proactive threat research
- Top-rated effectiveness achieved through the commitment to independent, real-world testing
Juniper Networks offers new Secure Edge CASB and DLP capabilities to simplify the SASE experience
Juniper uniquely delivers full-stack SASE with a complete suite of Secure Edge SSE capabilities, unified security management and the only SD-WAN solution driven by Mist AI.
SD-WAN performance and network security managed in the cloud via Cisco Meraki
Our engineers have developed the technical expertise to address our customers' network performance and security challenges using Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki technology.
Juniper Networks AI-driven enterprise
What is an AI-driven enterprise?
The growing maturity and availability of artificial intelligence (AI) enables the creation of an AI-driven enterprise. Read how Nomios and Juniper can help you build one.